Bad experience with Expansys on Lumia 930. Love input on a different reseller

brainchild

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered Lumia 930 from Expansys on 1/31 that was "in stock." Finally gave up on them and their crappy order fulfillment. Apparently they are back-ordered often.

So, what I'd like is to buy from a retailer that imports international unlocked 930 and offers a warranty. Any suggestions? Any good experiences?

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased one from Amazon. Arrives today. Edit... Oops, just saw the part about the warranty. Amazon doesn't offer one but I got one from Square Trade

Last edited:

rideboarder

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a back cover for my phone on 1/17 from expansys. The website said it was in stock. Few days later it says no stock for 10 days...after those 10 days it changed to another 2 weeks and now it's not supposed to arrive until mid march. They're pretty awful. I purchase phones from B&H Photo when possible and they're always excellent.

rideboarder

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I ordered it from a seller on eBay from china last week instead. Should arrive in a day or two. Once it's here and everything looks good I'll cancel the order from expansys. I'm not sure why they have such stock problems...but even ordering it from their suppliers shouldn't take two months. Ridiculous.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine in October of last year.

Got in within a 10 days. But they used FedEx - which cost me another week because FedEx are idiots.

I'd use Expansys again.

Mr. V

brainchild

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
For the record, gave up my desires for the 930 and bought an AT&T 830. Great little phone. Not disappointments at all so far! (Plus US warranty and "free" fitbit)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720