930 Owners: Screen Tint/Hue Issue?

mortici

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
To all 930 owners can you let me know if you still have the tint/hue issue with your phone? Was the latest update what fixed the issue for you or did you have to have your device replaced?

What hardware version do you have under settings > about

I have Icon and after the latest Denim update I got the same issue others here have reported, on PfD and Black firmware I had no tinting...

My current HW Revsion is: 1.0.0.0

I am trying to figure out if this is a software or hardware issue and if I should go to the MS store to see if I can get a replacement unit with a new hardware revision (if there is one...).

devize

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hardware issue. Its still there, just hidden better after that update that was supposed to 'fix' it. The update just increased the minimum brightness so that the purple hue isn't so noticeable. It's still there though, just not as noticeable.

mortici

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Hardware issue. Its still there, just hidden better after that update that was supposed to 'fix' it. The update just increased the minimum brightness so that the purple hue isn't so noticeable. It's still there though, just not as noticeable.

Strange as the issue wasnt there with 8.0.... 😞

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05