How to create calender events for contacts' birthdays?

Diwagar

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Earlier in Symbian phones when i add Birthday for a contact and do a sync to outlook via Nokia Suite, an event will be created fort that date setting a reminder 15 mins earlier. Is there any similar way in Windows to set it automatically without making a manual entry?

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
In the Contact entry, there is an option to add their birthday.
Then in the calendar app, make sure you enable (and change colour) the Birthday calendar option under Settings.

G.

Diwagar

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
In the Contact entry, there is an option to add their birthday.
Then in the calendar app, make sure you enable (and change colour) the Birthday calendar option under Settings.

G.
wp_ss_20150218_0002.jpg

Thanks for your reply.
Contacts have been migrated from symbian to Windows and all of them already have Birthday entries. And under settings i dont find any Birthday option for Outlook. I see the same for Google and Facebook accounts though.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 97478

Thanks for your reply.
Contacts have been migrated from symbian to Windows and all of them already have Birthday entries. And under settings i dont find any Birthday option for Outlook. I see the same for Google and Facebook accounts though.

Go to your native calendar app on your phone, settings and you will see the different calendar settings and color's.

lauralaneOn

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
You can add your contact's birthdays similar to that of calendar in your Google via their web interface. DigiCal will then list all your contact's birthdays according to the months.
Google Calendar lets you add all the recurring events that you cannot memorize every time. Along with this you can add birthdays in advance. Similarly, Gmail lets you add dates to your contacts and other essential dates.

Conveniently, Google Calendar can automatically pick up birthdays you've added to your Gmail contacts and show them as a special schedule of all-day events — even including birthday cakes icons!

lauralaneOn

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
You can add your contact's birthdays similar to that of calendar in your Google via their web interface. DigiCal will then list all your contact's birthdays according to the months.
Google Calendar lets you add all the recurring events that you cannot memorize every time. Along with this you can add birthdays in advance. Similarly, Gmail lets you add dates to your contacts and other essential dates.

lauralaneOn

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
The Marine Corps Birthday is celebrated every year on 10 November with a old-style ball and cake-cutting ceremony. In 1775, the Continental Marines were established.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes