[Lumia 930] Fake Denim or broken Lumia Camera?

AhmedEzz

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
My Lumia 930 (running preview for developer latest built) firmware version changed in extra+info to denim but Lumia camera still doesn't work and says phone must be updated to denim first. Any idea what's going on?

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lumia 930 fake denim or broken Lumia camera

It is not running a "fake" version of denim, it is running a older version of the firmware. Once the update is available for your device you will receive a notification, said update will bring your firmware version upto date. This latest update is a pre-requiste for the advanced features of Lumia Camera 5.0.

Software update for Lumia with Windows Phone 8 - Microsoft - Global

You can use the above link to check if the update is available for your device without waiting for the notification, you may need to look under carrier in the about screen to confirm which region your phone is locked to.

danghung

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Did you solved this problem. I think you should uninstall lumia camera classic 1st, then install lumia camera on store.
Hope this will help you.

AhmedEzz

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Checked support page and denim update still not released for my phone seems it was a bug as extra+info returned back after receiving an update to cyan again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs