So, just recently I was notified that an update was available. I was already on Denim, but now, after the update, the OS version is '8.10.14219.341' - I cant remember what it was before that. I am still on Denim. I believe this update introduced some additional Cortana regions.

After this update, I experience severe issues with Bluetooth. It takes ages for my phone to find the Bluetooth system in my car, and in addition, if I listen to a podcast first, and then want to use Spotify (still using Bluetooth) it won't work. No sound, and the Bluetooth system in my car says 'phone disconnected'. If I try to disable and enable Bluetooth, the phone reboots. Then it works again, until I do the very same thing all over again. Listening to podcasts and music through Spotify on my way to work is sort of my morning routine, so it's a huge pain in the backside.

If I ONLY use Spotify, I have no issues. So maybe it' something with the Podcast app (using the native one) in combination with a Bluetooth bug?

I haven't tried hard/soft resetting my phone, but I have deleted the Bluetooth profiles on both the phone and in the car.
    I wanted to avoid resetting my phone, but I'll do it if it fixes anything of course.

Anyone with the same experience out there? Someone with a solution maybe?

Thank you
    03-13-2015 04:03 AM
    i know many dont like doing that but its very much advisable to do a reset after an update....and if ur facing such software related glitches its much more advisable
    03-26-2015 07:37 AM
    What type of vehicle/stereo system do you have? I haven't had any streaming issues going from multiple apps, though I've never used Spotify. I'll give it a shot.

My 1020 stopped reading text messages over bluetooth with the 8.1 pfd update. My 930 has denim, and it will not read text messages either. I have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler with Chryslers Uconnect system. A reset of the phone or vehicle's bluetooth has not fixed this problem. Would love some suggestions on this if anyone has any
    03-30-2015 01:45 AM