The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    As of yesterday, the My Commute and Here+ apps stopped showing traffic updates?

I just get the message "could not update". Nothing has changed in terms of phone setup up or app updates, just fails to work. Anyone else got the same issue?

I'm UK based in case that helps.
    03-14-2015 10:03 AM
    In the Netherlands it still works.
    The only thing I noticed yesterday when I started HERE+ drive that I got a pop-up that "services and something changed" and of course i did not read them but just pushed accept.

Could it be cellular data related?
    So could you try it when you are connected to wifi and when wifi is switched off and you use cellular data.
    If it is cellular data related do you use Data Sense and are you nearly to your end of your dataplan?
    amdybg40 likes this.
    03-14-2015 10:15 AM
    In the Netherlands it still works.
    The only thing I noticed yesterday when I started HERE+ drive that I got a pop-up that "services and something changed" and of course i did not read them but just pushed accept.

Could it be cellular data related?
    So could you try it when you are connected to wifi and when wifi is switched off and you use cellular data.
    If it is cellular data related do you use Data Sense and are you nearly to your end of your dataplan?
    Thanks for you suggestions, but no luck, still doesn't work.
    03-14-2015 10:29 AM
    OK, checked things a bot more, it's only My Commute that doesn't update the traffic. When using Here+ for navigation, it does load the traffic.
    03-14-2015 10:37 AM
    Is it possible that you are logged out in HERE+ drive and that is why My Commute does not work?
    Actual this is a guess because I do not use My Commute.
    03-14-2015 10:45 AM
    Uninstalled all mapping software and reinstalled, no different. Anyone else using My Commute in UK that can test for me please?
    03-14-2015 12:56 PM
    Just tried My Commute (which I use frequently) and got "couldn't update traffic" so it's not just you...hope it's a temporary thing. UK user
    Harrie-S likes this.
    03-14-2015 01:08 PM
    Just tried My Commute (which I use frequently) and got "couldn't update traffic" so it's not just you...hope it's a temporary thing. UK user
    Many thanks for helping out. Kind of annoying as I rely on it daily for work! Lets hope it gets fixed soon.
    03-14-2015 01:10 PM
    Many thanks for helping out. Kind of annoying as I rely on it daily for work! Lets hope it gets fixed soon.
    No problem. I tried submitting a support request from the "About" section of Here Drive + but I received a "page not found" after hitting Send...oh well.
    *UPDATE* Tried again to submit a support ticket and this time received an automated response that I will receive a reply...will post back HERE (ouch) with any useful information.
    Last edited by Blackadder_100; 03-15-2015 at 07:44 PM.
    03-15-2015 05:13 AM
    My Commute traffic updates are working again, for me at least...
    03-16-2015 10:56 AM
    My Commute traffic updates are working again, for me at least...
    I've got my head around what has gone on. I received an update for Motion Data on Friday which now enables recent places tracking, kind of like Google Now (dare i say it!) so now I can see the routes that I use for getting to work. This morning and before coming home I got an alert from Cortana of when to leave and what the traffic was like. They've had this setup in the USA for a while with Cortana, so I guess that the update has just rolled out to the UK too?!
    03-16-2015 03:33 PM
    I've got my head around what has gone on. I received an update for Motion Data on Friday which now enables recent places tracking, kind of like Google Now (dare i say it!) so now I can see the routes that I use for getting to work. This morning and before coming home I got an alert from Cortana of when to leave and what the traffic was like. They've had this setup in the USA for a while with Cortana, so I guess that the update has just rolled out to the UK too?!
    Ah yes that would make sense!
    03-16-2015 04:07 PM