In the meantime a 935 could do the trick!!

white_Shadoww

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I've been using my Lumia 920 for nearly 2 years now. It is a great phone and I absolutely love it. But it is feeling kinda old to me now. Recently I bought my brother a Lumia 730, and was literally blown away by the amazing device. So slim, light weight compared to my 920. A lot smoother I think due to the quad core processor and doesn't heat up a bit even with gaming. And the display if adjusted correctly is simply awesome. The vibrant colours of AMOLED display and WP tiles are a match made in heaven.

So, I thought of buying a Lumia 930. But again, lack of glance and memory card slot is a deal breaker and I would like to wait instead.

But.... Considering 930 was released nearly one and a half year ago, I guess they should have released a 935 back in the November or December.

A 935 with an updated design like the 730 or 830, a bit slimmer, with microSD card slot and glance would be really good to fill the gap between 930 and the upcoming flagship with Windows 10 given they had nearly 2 years of time in between.
Don't you guys think so?

sent from my LUMIA 920

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre