Lumia Reframe doesn't work anymore (lumia Creative Studio)

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Not to be mean, but we know. That was already covered in the thread. The OP actually discussed specifically the loss of the Reframe option in Lumia Creative Studio when editing photos taken in Lumia Camera 5.

I think you did not get my message. I do understand the OP had mentioned about it. But then what I was trying to say that it is a design change due to the inclusion of "Rich Capture" option on the photo itself.

There fore, moving forward, reframe will work only in Lumia Creative Studio.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Same issue here, I think. I have a Lumia 930 with Denim, Update 2, and the latest versions of Lumia Camera 5 (LC5) and Lumia Creative Studio (LCS).

I also cannot "Reframe". LCS only shows an option to "Crop". If I take pictures with Lumia Camera Classic (LCC), which I downloaded this morning, I can Reframe within LCC. If I take a photo with LCC, then open it in LCS, there is no Reframe Option. So annoying!

Lol Do you really own a L930? I don't mean to be rude. I ask this because the Reframe option is still available in Lumia Camera Studio.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Lol Do you really own a L930? I don't mean to be rude. I ask this because the Reframe option is still available in Lumia Camera Studio.
Sweet Jesus, have you read this entire thread? The OP and I are here specifically because we're looking for Reframe in Lumia Creative Studio- and it is not there. We are clearly aware that it was moved from the camera app to LCS. And others before you have already reiterated that Reframe is no longer in LC5- which we already knew.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I never even bothered to use reframe much before. Using it now with crop in Creative studio is definitely more than just a crop as I can pick a frame and even rotate the image a bit if it's a bit crooked. Very good. Forgot about this ability.

I have a 930 btw.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism