How do you protect your Lumia 930?

PsyOr

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Screen protector - which type of protector do you use?
I've bought a tempered glass protector but seems the edges are not stick as the middle of the protectors, maybe because the shape of the lumia screen..I don't know, had the same with my Nexus4.
Anyway its look pretty awful, but do it's job.

Case - do you use a hard case or something minimalistic that keep shown your pretty back and sides?

Does anyone protect the camera glass?
How to keep it away from scratch? Even if your pocket are empty it's always found a few grains of sand or something..
Do you keep it clean with cloth or something, what is the best way to clean it that it won't get a mistakenly scratch?

3.5mm microphone - I used to protect this on all my devices, to keep it clean and especially to not let the dust get inside that cause 'spots' and blur images when taking shots with camera.

Micro USB port - there are cases that comes with protect to this but any other way to protect it?
To keep dust and water and even mud to get inside.

Anything else?

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Incipio DualPro and PureGear Slim Shell cases. Had a screen protector initially but removed it after 2 weeks. On Amazon there is a case from AnoKe@ that has dust plugs for earphone jack and charging port.

PsyOr

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Nice cases!
Right now I'm with this one:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...6id%3D291323816239%26alt%3Dweb&token=9PsgkHNE
Also on the way a good looking leather flip stand case and a hybrid case, looks pretty much like dualpro.

Still want a good tempered glass screen protector, but not sure if any will fit perfectly to this screen.
From one that I've bought the edges (sides and up-down) looks like its not attached so you can see it (its maybe protect well but dosnt look that good).
Anyone tried tempered glass protector and got a better result?

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I have a Trident Cyclops.

The only thing I don't like is the little cutout over the camera, where some lint can build up. I take it off about every 2 weeks and clean it up, then reinstall. It has protected me from a drop or two that me, and some folks I was with, cringe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes