I've had this 930 for about half a year and the headphone jack has been working perfectly, until today... Now when I plug in the headphones, the audio will constantly switch between headphones and speaker, it's very annoying and completely ruins any song or video. Keep in mind I haven't dropped the phone at all lately so that makes it even weirder. And yes, I have just tested the headphones on a pc and they work fine.

Am I seriously gonna have to send my phone to repairs AGAIN? Last time I had to get it repaired because the screen was popping out.... Honestly, this device's quality seems a lot worse than my old 920 and 800, I hope future flagships will have better quality.
    03-18-2015 02:49 AM
    I guess you had tried other headphones?
    Did reset fix this issue temporarily?

I know it may other issue, but try these methods (seems like nokia have lots of bugs on this jack with their devices):
    How to Fix a Stuck Headphone Jack on the Lumia 920 - Phones - Cell Phone General Discussion

Another thread (a year ago) from lumia icon (929) device: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...k-problem.html

Maybe a dust or something inside the jack, seems its more sensitive then other devices (that aren't Nokia)
    DennisvdG and Blacklac like this.
    03-18-2015 01:42 PM
    My 1520 does the same thing. I started using a backup device to play music from, at the gym.

I'll grab a paper clip and see if there's pocket lint in mine...
    03-18-2015 02:06 PM
    I guess you had tried other headphones?
    Did reset fix this issue temporarily?

I know it may other issue, but try these methods (seems like nokia have lots of bugs on this jack with their devices):
    How to Fix a Stuck Headphone Jack on the Lumia 920 - Phones - Cell Phone General Discussion

Another thread (a year ago) from lumia icon (929) device: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...k-problem.html

Maybe a dust or something inside the jack, seems its more sensitive then other devices (that aren't Nokia)
    It's very weird, if I use different headphones the problem is gone, but when I try the headphones which cause the issue with my phone on another device they also work fine... So it's a combination between my phone and this particular set of headphones... I think...
    03-19-2015 02:33 AM