how i can recover my photos which accidentally deleted from my lumia930
    03-22-2015 02:33 AM
    how i can recover my photos which accidentally deleted from my lumia930
    Only photos that were saved in an SD Card can be recovered (by connecting the SD Card to a PC and running a file-recovery software)* fairly easily by the consumers. However, since the L930 does not have an SD Card slot, you won't be able to conventionally recover any deleted photo. You may need to go to a service center that specializes in file recovery - this would involve having them physically remove the storage media of your phone effectively voiding the warranty, spending some amount of money and exposing your information & data to a lot of security vulnerabilities (i.e. by having someone you don't know access all the information on your phone).

If you enabled the automatic backup to OneDrive feature, you should find a (probably a lower resolution) copy of your photos in your OneDrive account. However, if you didn't enable that feature, then in short, no, you can't recover your photos from your L930.

*- Provided that the SD Card wasn't used extensively after the photo was deleted, if BitLocker wasn't enabled in the phone... and if the photos are saved on the SD Card by default.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-22-2015 04:36 AM