Why can't I update and download the Lumia Camera App - Lumia 930?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can't update and download Lumia Camera App - Lumia 930

Hey there,

I got a problem with the Lumia Camera app:
My phone showed me about two weeks ago that an update for Lumia Camera was available. After some time I noticed that the phone did not update the app, it did not even download a bit of it (it just said pending all the time).

So I thought deleting and reinstalling the app would solve the problem. But it made it only worse...

When I now want to download the app from the store, it will not even start. It just says pending and nothing will happen (I can look it up in the "download" section, with an empty progress bar. By typing on it it says something like: "Just a few moments, Lumia Camera will be installed immediatelly").
I tried to load it via WIFI and mobile network, but it didn't change anything :/

I really liked the camera app, and perhaps somebody is able to help me...

Details about my phone:
Lumia 930
OS-Version: 8.10.14219.341
Firmwareversion: 02540.00019.14484.37005

Greetings,

Ben

Mark Verhagen

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Dunno, seems like there are some leftover files of the app on the phone and thats why it could be hanging on installing, or it has something todo with the cache partition the store downloads to befor it installs it into the system partition.

Probably a hard reset will solve this but yeah it's a pain to get everything back again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6