If the 930 is Microsoft's final flagship, where will you go after?

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
If there are no more top of the range models and MS really does only opt for the low end market. Where will you go when it's time to pass on the 930? It's either dirty Android or sheepy Apple products. I hate Android so much that I would go back to Apple.

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Don't really care much for flagship as I'm not in top segment of market, but if at one point I had to choose between A and i, would go with iPhone as after WP can't stand Android lagging and slowness.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure why you're raising this as a subject since we know that flagships are still an active part of Microsoft's vision.

They have higher quality and a longer life, which is why we don't see annoumcents of them every six months.

Stiv X

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft already stated a new flagship will come our latest this year with Windows 10. There's just won't be one before w10 is released

chidoro42

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Don't really care much for flagship as I'm not in top segment of market, but if at one point I had to choose between A and i, would go with iPhone as after WP can't stand Android lagging and slowness.
You haven't looked at the right A devices. Plenty of inexpensive A phones that aren't laggy or slow.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand, pardon the interruption

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05