Why is my contact's image quality poor?

birdcut

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
About contact's image quality

Hi there

I assigned an image to an Outlook account. Everything worked fine. When I get a phone call, the contact image is the same quality with the original image.

Then I did factory reset my phone, that contact was restored. But the contact image quality was reduced, it has not the same quality with the original image.

What should I do with this case? I'm using Lumia 930 with Denim firmware.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: About contact's image quality

Hi there

I assigned an image to an Outlook account. Everything worked fine. When I get a phone call, the contact image is the same quality with the original image.

Then I did factory reset my phone, that contact was restored. But the contact image quality was reduced, it has not the same quality with the original image.

What should I do with this case? I'm using Lumia 930 with Denim firmware.

I experienced a similar issue, but after resetting my contacts list with the same effect* as performing a hard reset. My contact images were restored as soon as my accounts were able to synchronize them. The entire synchronization takes place usually within a day after the reset, depending on the quality of your internet connection.

*- effect on the contacts list

birdcut

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site

I experienced a similar issue, but after resetting my contacts list with the same effect* as performing a hard reset. My contact images were restored as soon as my accounts were able to synchronize them. The entire synchronization takes place usually within a day after the reset, depending on the quality of your internet connection.

*- effect on the contacts list

Sorry for my bad English reading. So here what I understood:
My problem is the contact's images were synced but the image quality is reduced (blurred). So your solution is to wait for the full synchronization (which can take 1-2 days depends on the network connection) to finish. Right?

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

My problem is the contact's images were synced but the image quality is reduced (blurred). So your solution is to wait for the full synchronization (which can take 1-2 days depends on the network connection) to finish. Right?

Yes you are right it takes time for complete synchronization depending on your network connectivity

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

Absolutely correct. I'm with srikanth reddy4's response.:wink:

From what I observed, some contacts would already be synchronized within a few hours, but it will take around a day for all contacts to be synchronized.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon