Hi there

I assigned an image to an Outlook account. Everything worked fine. When I get a phone call, the contact image is the same quality with the original image.

Then I did factory reset my phone, that contact was restored. But the contact image quality was reduced, it has not the same quality with the original image.

What should I do with this case? I'm using Lumia 930 with Denim firmware.
    04-03-2015 11:40 PM
    Hi there

I assigned an image to an Outlook account. Everything worked fine. When I get a phone call, the contact image is the same quality with the original image.

Then I did factory reset my phone, that contact was restored. But the contact image quality was reduced, it has not the same quality with the original image.

What should I do with this case? I'm using Lumia 930 with Denim firmware.
    I experienced a similar issue, but after resetting my contacts list with the same effect* as performing a hard reset. My contact images were restored as soon as my accounts were able to synchronize them. The entire synchronization takes place usually within a day after the reset, depending on the quality of your internet connection.

*- effect on the contacts list
    birdcut likes this.
    04-04-2015 07:07 AM
    I experienced a similar issue, but after resetting my contacts list with the same effect* as performing a hard reset. My contact images were restored as soon as my accounts were able to synchronize them. The entire synchronization takes place usually within a day after the reset, depending on the quality of your internet connection.

*- effect on the contacts list
    Sorry for my bad English reading. So here what I understood:
    My problem is the contact's images were synced but the image quality is reduced (blurred). So your solution is to wait for the full synchronization (which can take 1-2 days depends on the network connection) to finish. Right?
    gpobernardo likes this.
    04-04-2015 10:04 AM
    My problem is the contact's images were synced but the image quality is reduced (blurred). So your solution is to wait for the full synchronization (which can take 1-2 days depends on the network connection) to finish. Right?
    Yes you are right it takes time for complete synchronization depending on your network connectivity
    gpobernardo and birdcut like this.
    04-04-2015 10:08 AM
    Absolutely correct. I'm with srikanth reddy4's response.

From what I observed, some contacts would already be synchronized within a few hours, but it will take around a day for all contacts to be synchronized.
    04-04-2015 10:42 AM