Volume buttons sometimes won't work while screen is off

anon(5344685)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I have had this problem since I got my 930 on launch where while I'm listening to music and screen is off the volume rocker wouldn't respond every 2/3 occasions. Having Windows Phones since 2010 I'm used to having one or two issues with each that will never be fixed and that's fine (makes it more mine) but just wanted to know if anyone encountered above and maybe happened to fix it. Cheers ;)

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I have had this problem since I got my 930 on launch where while I'm listening to music and screen is off the volume rocker wouldn't respond every 2/3 occasions. Having Windows Phones since 2010 I'm used to having one or two issues with each that will never be fixed and that's fine (makes it more mine) but just wanted to know if anyone encountered above and maybe happened to fix it. Cheers ;)

Facing the same problem and fixed it. Now i use volume buttons by first turning on the screen. Cheers 🍻

pelletium

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I agree. I own a Lumia 830 and it's driving me crazy. I just want to reach in my pocket to ajust the volume and it doesn't work. I have to turn on the screen. Is there a REAL fix to this bug. (please don't call this a feature)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills