i have tried many headsets with my lumia 930.
    music is dolby surround sound but its limited volume making so unhappy with music app and i brought my lumia 930 feb 2015 but i didn't got my mixradio subscription of unlimited downloads for 1year
    04-06-2015 07:54 AM
    According to GSMArena on their Lumia 930 review:

"The Nokia Lumia 930 is a not the loudest performer we've seen in our audio quality test. It's about average when connected to an active external amplifier and worse than the average when you plug in a pair of headphones.
    As far as the clarity of the output is concerned, the Nokia smartphone did well in the first part of our test, posting pretty good scores, although short of some competing flagships.
    Plugging in a pair of headphones adds a fair amount of stereo crosstalk, and quite a lot of intermodulation distortion for an overall underwhelming performance. These are not the kind of flaws an average user will be able to detect in real use cases, but they might matter to extreme audiophiles armed with overly expensive headphones."

Source: Nokia Lumia 930 review: Iconic once again - page 7 - GSMArena.com

Sadly this is also one of the things I criticized most from my old Lumia 920, my advice is to get an amp, it will not only improve volume but will improve sound quality as well.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-13-2015 11:41 PM
    Get more effective headphones, for me Koss Porta Pros sound good and loud. And this craptalk about crosstalk and distortions... come on, this is not audiphile device to write poems about its audio properties.I am listening a lot to Deezer tracks and they sound great.
    04-14-2015 02:03 AM
    Same here. Got a Sony MBR and the level is equal to the Note 3 I had before. Quality is also fine.
    04-14-2015 03:14 AM