update installing

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
came home from work and just for grins i tapped "check for updates" in my settings. low and behold, something is downloading. i know the 930 was excluded for the windows 10 TP so no idea what this is. will check in with you when done. i have a 930 rm 1045 with denim.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
funny...was just reading a post by a 930 user saying "Throw us a bone with gdr2". guess they heard him.

Lol well if you have GDR 2 then w10 can't be far behind.. They might have the partition issue solved by the time the next update rolls out. Hopefully by the end of the month? lol

John Wiskowski

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Installing Update 2 now. Will be so happy to have the new settings! I will opt-out of insider as I am not ready for Windows 10 on my daily driver.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Got it too on my GBIE unlocked in U.S....settings are nicely laid out. I just wish I had a Bluetooth keyboard to test out the new stack fxn.

Last edited:

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Updated my 930 which has the DK country variant to Update 2.

So far, everything seems to be working fine.

What I like:

-searchable and pinable Settings
-the new way of sorting Settings

The phone seems to be handling the update just fine. Haven't noticed any slowness, sluggishness or battery drain.

From what I heard the Update 2 we get through the Windows Insider is actually RTM.

Nice little bonus for us, the 930 users. :cool:

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Installed GDR2 this morning, absolutely love it. Hopefully the battery life won't be decreased.
So far everything working like a charm, the phone seems a bit snapier, but could be just me. Still testing, if I find something interesting, I will post it.

zandos

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
My phone installed the fast ring 💍 configuration update and nothing happened next... Still waiting for the update..., will it come eventually??? When I open the windows insider app it gives me the option fast/slow ring again and restarts after choosing one of them. ⁉

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss