update installing

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Funny, i just started the download of this update, then came on here and saw this thread :) Good timing i guess :D Installing now, yaaay :D

Pranjal Patowary

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi all..I'm having two issues, one of them being already reported by another user in the original WPC article.
After a few minutes the notifications are gone and the phone will not ring. Also, I'm unable to play any ringtone in sound and notification setting.
Restart will fix the issue for a few minutes.
I'm able to copy mp3 files to the phone, but when I try to copy a file from the phone I receive an error with the file not being available anymore.

Hi, I am facing the same issue. No notifications or sound. How do I revert back to update 1 on Lumia 930?

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I am facing the same issue. No notifications or sound. How do I revert back to update 1 on Lumia 930?

I used nokia care suite to revert back using refurbish , think most people use the Lumia software recovery tool.💻
Didn't have any the mentioned issues myself whilst try it for a day , i reverted back as just prefer to get update2 when its official available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6