Why is there a lack of support for the Lumia 930?

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
lack of support for lumia 930

I don't know about you but I find it so hard to find a good case for the Lumia 930, anything for the icon is made in us and I don't want to pay crazy money on a case to ship It, but things like camera grips you see on 1020 would be great on 930, there is so much that is lost with such a great phone.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: lack of support for lumia 930

I had a Trident Cyclops on mine. It provided outstanding protection, but wasn't quite as bulky as an Otterbox. It was made for the Icon, but of course it fit perfectly. I really like the case, but it did add some heft to the phone.

As for shipping to UK, can't help you there, sorry.

Also - not sure how you lost so much money on eBay. eBay loves buyers and hates sellers, so it's nearly impossible to lose money on eBay as a buyer. Maybe you lost money before eBay became anti-seller, but trust me, eBay is a hard platform to sell on now because of their anti-seller policies.

PM if you want some advice.

ZenBot

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: lack of support for lumia 930

Depends what your "wants" are in a case. I've used a handful of the Nillkin Frosted Hard Shells (eBay & Amazon) on a couple of different phones...They're lightweight, feel good, and are inexpensive ($7-$10). If you want major protection there is a Otter Box "Commuter" made for the Icon...and the Trident Cyclops looks serious too.

If you want flashy/graphics...I was looking at Headcase designs. They seem to have thousands of images/patterns to choose from and seem to make hard shells to order.

I just got a 930 and after a bit of looking around I decided to try something different and went with the Orzley Fusion Bumper case. It's alright...looks alright, price was good ($9), functions decently...but it's a bit "meh". Might still go for another Nillkin case.

My wife has an amazing Speck Candyshell case for her Lumia 1020...but alas, nothing for the 930.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills