[L930] Home Wi-Fi not functioning properly?

shamrockhead

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello
I've noticed over the past few days that the WiFi on Lumia 930 has a serious bug.
I have not changed my broadband WiFi router at home. My Lumia 930 used to connect automatically when I came indoors with my WiFi broadband. Over the past few days Lumia 930 does not automatically connect when I come indoors, I now have to switch phone off then on.
I've read other people have this bug with the phone and that Microsoft know about it (because people complain about it on microsoft forum).
Any idea when microsoft will fix their bug?

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello
I've noticed over the past few days that the WiFi on Lumia 930 has a serious bug.
I have not changed my broadband WiFi router at home. My Lumia 930 used to connect automatically when I came indoors with my WiFi broadband. Over the past few days Lumia 930 does not automatically connect when I come indoors, I now have to switch phone off then on.
I've read other people have this bug with the phone and that Microsoft know about it (because people complain about it on microsoft forum).

Have you tried removing the saved Wifi-profile on your phone and setting it up again? I had this problem before but this fixed it in about 5 seconds.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello

Hello.

To answer your question, it seems that only Microsoft will be able to provide a definitive and conclusive answer as to when they will release a fix for that bug, if it indeed is a bug specific to the L930. However, since you mentioned that this has been reported in the Microsoft forum, a fix should already be on its way either for development, for testing or for release.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I too having this issue with WiFi intermittently at work and at home on my 930. I had similar issues when I had an 830. It seems to be related to the Denim firmware from what I've gathered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro