WiFi Printing

PsyOr

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
There is any application I can use to print wireless (a Wi-Fi printer sharing) via the device? (Choose a PDF file or photo from device and print it wireless)

ACynicalLamp

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10, I believe will have that. Otherwise I think HP might have an app.

The other option is that usually internet connected printers can have an email made for them that you simply email an attachment and it prints them. At least my HP does.

PsyOr

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for fast answer mate!
Well, the email print is a good idea, all the latest printers comes with this option (for the last few years ago).
I know there are some brands that made application for their printers, anyway my Lexmark doesn't have any app, in Android I use 'PrintShare' that use generic drivers for printers like that, works great.
Hoped to find application that doing the same.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
What brand of printer are you trying to use? Assuming it is on the same network as your Lumia is connected to it should work, just download the printer manufacturer's app. I use the Samsung app to print to my Samsung laser printer. HP and others also provide such apps. Just install and off you go.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Ah, well I avoid Lexmark for many reasons. This is another example. Best use Google Print or some such solution until you can get hold of a decent printer. For inkjet I usually prefer Canon.

PsyOr

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Still relevant, couldn't find any app that print wireless without the using of 'google cloud' and other unnecessary services.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Time to move away from Lexmark then. My Samsung laser works fine with the Samsung app. The office printers work fine with the HP app. The Canon stuff usually works well. Lexmark is, well, Lexmark.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit