Touch screen sensitivity issue on L930???

Faar126

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi there
For the last month or so I experience my L930 suddenly has become too sensitive, when I scroll down a page; It opens the link/article, where I start to scroll. I believe I read somewhere, that this was an issue on the 1520. I have never seen it mentioned in connection to the 930 though. I searched the net but couldnt find anything.
Question am I the only one having these problems? And what to do about it? My guess is, that it must have something to do with an update..8.1 GDR 2?
And no I havent changed my settings, thats not it :)

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi 🙋 I had installed the 8.1 update 2 and yes I too was under the impression the touch was a little more sensitive even when set it from high to normal , but I thought maybe its just my hands on a particular day❓... , I reverted back from the update 2 and all is ok not that it was causing any problems though

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I've been having that problem since day one. Esp. in Facebook app... Crolling, scrolling, then suddenly it opens someting :/ I think it is what it is...

Faar126

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for the replies. Seems the problem is not that widespread?
@ Axeelant: I am 100% positive, that my problem wasnt there from the beginning. Not that it solves anything.
Maybe one should just wait for windows 10 and see what happens then :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos