Has anyone ever had a screen replaced at the care center and if so about how much is the cost. I have aperfect condition 930 with the exception of two VERY faint scratches on the screen. My OCD is kicking in though and those two tiny imperfections bother me. I would like to get the screen replaced if not too expensive. I would really prefer to buy a tempered glass screen protector as it would cover the imperfection and you would never be able to tell, but unfortunately in todays world it seems to hard to make one to fit the curve of the screen.
    05-06-2015 09:22 AM
    A replacement is not cheap because you have to replace the total assembly so digitizer (top glass) and LCD so that's about 200+ euro in Europe.
    For older models you could replace the digitizer only but in newer devices the digitizer (top glass) is glued on the LCD panel surface and it is nearly impossible to remove the digitizer without damaging the LCD panel to start with and than you still need to perfectly glue the new digitizer back.
    (In older models the digitizer was only glued at the border of the frame and they are relative easy to repair.)
    05-06-2015 11:36 AM