Lumia 930 rebooting problem

Andraz Podjaversek

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Today I started to have some major problems with my beloved 930 :( I cant figure out the problem, but it all started while playing crossy road (i'm quite sure it doesn't matter but anyway) to shorten my work break. The app crashed and later a couple of apps couldn't be opened so I restared the phone. Things got worse, and since then i am lucky to even get 5 minutes before the phone freezes again and reboot. I came home and thought that hard reset would help and after that things really got out of hands.
After making a factory reset and getting myself to the point where you enter your ms account or skip this step to start freshly, my phone would freeze most of the time I would try entering my MS account with random red lines appearing on the screen or getting error code couldn't activate your account(not sure what the code was but almost sure it is 0*fffffe70). I said ok, I wont do the back up and just check if the phone works - still had the same freezing problem.

So my only option left was to use a recovery tool. Reinstalled the OS and the phone froze again first time entering a MS account.
I finally managed install my backup after some reboots etc, and now I'm with stuck apps waiting to install and phone still randomly rebooting itself every time I try to do something. I should also mention that everytime phone freezes, random lines appear on the screen like some kind of disturbances.

Can someone tell me if the problem is hardware related and if I should take my phone back or can i somehow solve this alone ?

thank you in advance.

Edit: I figured out, that if I dont use the phone it wouldn't freeze and reboot... maybe i am holding it wrong (sarcasm)

Last edited:

QuadraFX

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I think this might be hardware problem, like damaged phone internal memory.
That's why maybe installing of new apps does not work.
I think Nokia Care will help.

Andraz Podjaversek

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your reply, I've taken my phone back to the shop and luckily a spare htc they wanted to give me didn't want to turn on so they've given me a nice orange 830 meanwhile they fix my phone. So it is not all that bad :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs