Hi. I have a lumia 930 with wp 8.1 and i love wp but i have a problem with downloading from store and its really really reallyyy killing me. Pls help
    Whenever i try to download any app from store after several seconds of downloading then it shows " attention required.tap here" and i try again and this msg appears again. I tried with another wifi and it was good and downloading but i cant download with my home wifi from store. The speed is fast for web browsing and downloading videos or anything but the problem is only about the store. And also the downloading speed of store is also so slow. I used a vpn connection i tried soft reset and hard reset i changed region turned off the location turned of data and time auto and set the data and time correctly and none of them worked. Pls help. I love wp but im being dissapointed about it cuz my ex device ( 1520) also had this problems. Pls help
    05-08-2015 05:07 AM
    Taking a stab at it I would say you have an account issue. That isn't normal behaviour.

Is your MS account synced? If you're up for it, make a new MS account and do a hard reset and start with the new account. See if the issue persists.
    aximtreo likes this.
    05-08-2015 06:56 AM