After a few days 10080 on my 930

anon(5680040)

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
start screen issue, loading..., is greatly fixed by switcing the background from full to tile, loosing scaling in transparency.
This also fixes scaling of the background issue.

JP8296

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I have it on my 930 and having in mind that is a technical preview (and it seems that a lot o people forget that) i think that is very manageable as a daily driver. Yeh there some bugs but i think that the OS is going on a good direction and we can see a lot of improvement when compared with 8.1. Music is finally a good experience and no talking about the hamburger placement, most of what I see on Windows 10 look good on my 930...Like a new phone.
No happy with having a notification for every chat message that I receive.​

mas999

May 20, 2015
Visit site
What Can I say, but a real mixed bag from the start.
Installation
After 7 hours on the "Loading" Screen I lost patience and performed a hard reset.
Once the phone came up I could not use the text option to verify my windows account so I went for a fresh install.

[/ProblemsB]

The first thing was that when I had loaded a few of my accounts and everyday apps the "People" app kept crashing, this has stabilised over the last few days and appears to be stable.
Like previous comments I like Outlook but it still needs a lot more work and the ability to customise the actions of the accounts eg: mail, calendar, tasks.
The new beta store is good but there is still problems with one Drive in that you can not add onedrive business accounts from Office 365, the preview of the office apps again can not be signed into Office 365 accounts.
Bluetooth in car connectivity is terrible and keeps loosing connect all the time.

On the whole the build has a good range of advanced settings and customisations
Battery life is poor ( but that could be due to telemetry)
The phone at time is sluggish
It is hard to end calls as the screen turns off
Powering Off the phone does not turn it OFF
Bluetooth is a mess
Some apps still are very unstable
Some apps like office 365 Admin do not work

The flow of the GUI is good but still needs a lot of work.

That's my tupence worth

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro