2nd mic fail (conspiracy theory)

Selahattin Kotay1

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Fixing hardware problems via software ? Great idea !

Hardware? Firstly, i do not have any problem with my 4th microphone. Secondly, microphone issues came out after denim update which means this is a software issue. Before writing something in forums while you claim that you know smth. , make a research! Highly recommended!!

QuadraFX

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Hardware? Firstly, i do not have any problem with my 4th microphone. Secondly, microphone issues came out after denim update which means this is a software issue. Before writing something in forums while you claim that you know smth. , make a research! Highly recommended!!

Do the same, hardware-wise.

venki m

May 8, 2015
Visit site
In my Lumia 930, the problem is only when switching to speakers when am in call.. .. The mics work great when using Cortana, watsapp, recording audio, recording video..I suppose this is software update 8.1 update 2... The mic with speakers on call was working fine before 8.1 update 2. I suppose it must be firmware issue

Selahattin Kotay1

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
i have just did Nokia pst in service mode and everything rocks. Do you think that i am the first hell lucky person in da world who has L930 without any microphone problem?

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
its not fixed in WP10 latest build.

I am actually lurking the web for cyan FW so I can downgrade next time I have to upgrade WP10, as I've read everything worked fine with Cyan FW, Denim and later messed things up.

monedetoune, when you talked to nokia service repair rep, did they say they are finally replacing with long term working parts or they gonna fail again with time?

Selahattin Kotay1

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
no one trolling here, i am not here to tell you my phone is awsome! but trying to understand what's going on with everyone's phone, as maybe tomorrow i will have this problem. You trolled already with 3 quotes . Did you get any info?! I still assume that its software issue. You need to find some1 who replaced his microphone to understand what really going on. I got 1520, 920, 1320. Yet i faced with a lot of problems with flagship 920! there was some screen issue with touchpad, i searched forums, one got- another one didnt. Then MS released an update and all problem was solved!

QuadraFX

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I have just received my 930 after repair at Nokia Service Point.
The service report clearly states, the two microphones were soldered.

But keep in mind, the title here was : 2nd mic fail (conspiracy theory)

This means, that it can't be hardware/design flaw, but the BAD MICROSOFT who sent us a software update ("Denim") which has to target and destroy our microphones !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss