Couldn't hold off any longer!

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Held off as long as I could and finally decided to jump to Win10 mobile on my unlocked 930 and am currently installing. How's the experience been for those been running win10, particularly those running it on AT&T? Thanks!

infinidim

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Vodafone in the UK and put Windows 10 phone on a while ago but decided that it wasn't that stable. Can you post how you get on with the latest version of Windows 10 Phone as I think it has become more stable.

Regards

Infinidim

SPS828

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm on Vodafone in the UK and put Windows 10 phone on a while ago but decided that it wasn't that stable. Can you post how you get on with the latest version of Windows 10 Phone as I think it has become more stable.

Regards

Infinidim

W10 Mobile is extremely stable (almost like 8.1) on my 930 but stability seems to vary from phone to phone.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Everything runs pretty smooth but just can't get Cortana to show up, just got search function. Got all my regional/language/keyboard set for U.S. and nada. I'm going to do a hard reset, system restore, and try loading it one more time. Can't figure this one out.

tmoore71

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm also on AT&T with a 930. I had installed 10166 and had an occasional heating problem. Flashed the phone with CV GB to 8.1 and Denim installed as an update. Using English keyboard and language (US). Other than not having Cortana and the occasional heat issue, I enjoyed WP10. However, I seem to like 8.1 Denim more at this point.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
It's not stable on Nokia 625H. The thing is I cannot send and recieve any text message and enable data connection.

Both fungtion run on my 930 which can't run camera properly

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
it was not usable on my 930, tried giving feedback as much as i can, then rolled back... my phones battery was burning at (and i am not joking) 20% every 10 minutes.

the charger wasn't charging it.​

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Well after a few days on 10 mobile, it's been for the most part functional. Calls, texting, emails, and primary social apps have been working without any problems. There are a few apps that still don't run for me like Truecaller and some other non-essential apps. Also I probably have once or twice a day the phone lock up and reboots, one trigger I've noticed for this is when I sms an emoji through the notifications. Overall, pretty much pleased on function and stability, especially compared to older versions of the OS

Vlada Nehez

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Well, didn't have luck with the install.
First time I tried (a few months ago) I installed a build that was horrible. Resolution was not optimized for 930. Now I installed the latest and it's somewhat bricked the phone, at least looks like it. It was stuck on nokia logo and restarting all the time. I'm in the process of a hard reset. I'll give it a try one more time. Hopefully it'll do it correctly.
Ahh

captaincalamity

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I installed the latest build of win phone 10 on my 930, to be honest it's just as disappointing as windows 10 pro on my PC, windows 8.1 on the windows phone is perfect, not sure in particularly keen on the direction Microsoft is taking it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett