Wireless Charging

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi all!!
I have performed a search and no results came back, so..

When on the charging pad, my 930 emits the chimes to indicate charging, then I hear them in an irregular fashion, as if the charging ceases / disconnects, then starts again.

It doesn't really bother me because it always charges fully, I just wondered if it was one of those things??

Oh, buy the way Samdung, wireless charging isn't new!!😁

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I had a similar issue with my L920.

If you have a case on that can be the problem. Also there is a bit of a 'sweet spot' on the back where the charging is considered 'connected'. If you're off by a small amount it does this connect/disconnect thing.

Yes we know the Samsung commercial is a joke...

infinidim

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar issue with my L920.

If you have a case on that can be the problem. Also there is a bit of a 'sweet spot' on the back where the charging is considered 'connected'. If you're off by a small amount it does this connect/disconnect thing.

Yes we know the Samsung commercial is a joke...

I also had the same issue as well especially when I have a case on it.

The "sweet spot" is also sometime difficult to find but when I do it charges with no issues at all.

Regards

Infinidim

tmoore71

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
What charger are you using? I just drop mine on it haphazardly and away it goes. Mine is the nokia one that came with my 920. Works great on the 930.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
What charger are you using? I just drop mine on it haphazardly and away it goes. Mine is the nokia one that came with my 920. Works great on the 930.
I have the Nokia charger as well and I have this issue. It might just be some phones that do it and not every phone.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos