No one can hear me any longer while on speaker phone. Any suggestions? It's not a software issue. I reset multiple times.
    07-30-2015 04:37 PM
    No one can hear me any longer while on speaker phone. Any suggestions? It's not a software issue. I reset multiple times.
    I have the same issue on my 930. I think it's hardware. If i shake the phone next to my ear i can hear a clinky noise, maybe one of the mics got detached. Tell me if yours does the same.
    08-01-2015 05:27 AM
    I hear something.. Can't tell if it's the buttons or something else. All I know is it sucks. I only use speaker phone around the house, but 9/10 it's because I need to be hands free
    08-02-2015 07:41 PM
    I had the same problem - HW issue - repaired already
    It took around 1 week to have my phone back.
    08-11-2015 05:08 PM
    mine is not dead but very very low volume. I don't think this is an HW issue, how can everyone start having the issue at the same time. I didn't have this problem until a month ago.
    08-11-2015 08:05 PM
    This is HW issue - in my case two microphones were replaced according to service document
    08-12-2015 07:52 AM
    Hii everyone,

Have the same issue,tried several troubleshooting tips on the web but nothing helped.The mic which speakerphone uses is located on the top front of the device which works surprisingly good in speaker phone mode only when the handset is kept upside down as due to some software bug ,the main mic seems to act as noise cancellation type resulting in low audio capture from the bottom side of the handset.Conclusion is that the directional mic on the device have messed up in software department.They all work fine upto standards but in-call speakerphone mode the lower main mic is cancelling audio from downward side of the device whereas speakerphone mic is working flawless when audio falls on it from opposite direction(from the top side).Directional Mics audio capturing directions are messed up.

Pls all 930 users here do the check the same & share the experiences.Correct me If I am wrong :)
    12-14-2015 06:40 AM
    Same problem with my 930. Took it to the service center and was told the motherboard had to be replaced. Unfortunately out of warranty so it was going to be an expensive repair which I opted out. Pretty frustrating because I rarely use speakerphone and noticed this issue while recording videos holding the phone vertically (no audio is recorded).
    12-14-2015 07:03 AM
    Same here, @Elyas - don't let them replace your motherboard! buy a replacement on ebay and simple replace by yourself, you don't need to waste more money on this sh*t device.
    Mine is still on warranty so I'll send them this suck device. I've back to android.
    12-14-2015 11:51 AM
    Service time for you, typical 930 hardware issue :/
    12-14-2015 02:15 PM
    Hii Elyas,

Mine audio capture during video recording is working flawlessly( really rich recording :) ),absolutely no issues.Initially i had little drop in audio capture during video but then i relaunch the camera app,it records audio perfectly.Maybe its related to the app.try relaunching lumia camera multiples times & see if it captures audio.Mine captures audio both in landscape as well as vertical orientation.
    Only problem is speakerfone mic which does really good which recording videos but fails miserably during incall ,maybe related to firmware of network as main mic takes a noise cancellation role.
    12-15-2015 12:52 AM
    I've got the same problem here with my 930. I bought the phone in May and in September I noticed a lot of people telling me that they can't hear me when using the speaker. Very annoying. I've taken it to warranty and got the motherboard replaced. It worked until the start of December. The damned thing is busted again. So fracking stupid!
    12-16-2015 08:02 AM