Best cover and screen protector for 930

Mark Seychell

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Just got my 930 and loving it. However, I really want to protect its beautiful exterior.

Any recommendations?

PS. I had purchased a tempered glass screen protector from Ebay, and the sides dont curve to stick on the phone's curved screen, making it look pretty messy once applied.

Thanks in advance

Chomiq

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Any screen protector will ruin the visual effect since the glass on 930's display is curved at the edges and a bit on top and bottom. The one I had was cut to match the curvature of the display but eventually I decided to ditch it and go without it. Only scratches I've got on screen are 2 made by Nokia's employees during the repair.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-930/339917-screen-protectors.html
The 3MK one was the one I got.

Mark Seychell

May 6, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the tips :). what about covers? Personally, I prefer a strong silicone type, which also covers the edges and the corners rather than a case, but I am certainly willing to consider a good case if there is one you found particularly useful.

thanks in advance

Vlada Nehez

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the tips :). what about covers? Personally, I prefer a strong silicone type, which also covers the edges and the corners rather than a case, but I am certainly willing to consider a good case if there is one you found particularly useful.

thanks in advance

Original Bamboo Back Cover Protective Case for Nokia Lumia 930 New Style High quality Mobile phone housing For Nokia Lumia930-in Phone Bags & Cases from Phones & Telecommunications on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

I bought this case a few weeks back. It's real bamboo and it looks absolutely stunning.
It's not even expensive + free shipping. I really recommend this one.

ar21

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
Look for SEEPOO silicone case in ALIEXPRESS. Sorry I cannot post links.
benefits:
1) Non slippery, gives a good firm grip of the phone.
2) Edges are thick and round all around, giving good protection to screen even when phone lies face-down.
3) Buttons and camera can be easily operated through material. This feature is not common among silicone cases.
4) Finally - a wide selection of colors.

Not particularly cheap but truly worth it.

Mark Seychell

May 6, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the replies everyone. The bamboo one looks interesting, but not exactly what i am looking for. The SEEPOO one is more what I am leaning for :).

Thanks all!

signal-2-noise

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I use a Nillkin case which fits pretty good and provides decent grip. It came with a static screen protector that eventually peeled off. I decided the glass is nicer to the touch and the display is spectacular without so the 930 goes "commando" now.

fjordstrom

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
the best screen protector is this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BowO89ku50I

the wet type is the only one useful for the curved screen on the 930

Thanks for posting my vid :)
It's indeed the only screen protector that covers the curved edges. Must say though that if the silicon gets "dented" in a hard way, it doesn't fully self heal. I just ordered a free replacement.

I must also admit that I miss the pure "naked" screen...

Still looking for the perfect case though: a hard cover that doesn't make the phone look (even) thicker.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077