Guys I need help I can not see notification center from my lock screen I mean I try to pull down the notification center from the top to the bottom and nothing happen only when I unlock my phone I can go to the notification center

Moreover I can not double tap to lock or unlock my phone it is just does not work any help =/

P.S

is it just me or sometime the screen color look purple o.O
    09-29-2015 02:28 PM
    Guys I need help
    let me try :)

I can not see notification center from my lock screen I mean I try to pull down the notification center from the top to the bottom and nothing happen only when I unlock my phone I can go to the notification center
    There is an option under settings / Notifications & actions / Show notifications in action center when my phone is locked...

Moreover I can not double tap to lock or unlock my phone it is just does not work any help =/
    You need to renable it, Settings / Extras / Touch / Double tap to wake up...

is it just me or sometime the screen color look purple o.O
    Settings / Extras / Display, hit Colour profile and play a little bit with sliders..
    09-30-2015 12:34 AM
    let me try :)
    Hey =D

There is an option under settings / Notifications & actions / Show notifications in action center when my phone is locked...
    Thanks

You need to renable it, Settings / Extras / Touch / Double tap to wake up...
    Thanks

Settings / Extras / Display, hit Colour profile and play a little bit with sliders..
    and ummm Thanks =P

P.S maybe do you know how can I restart my phone just a restart like I do in my computer no Hard reset or Soft Reset or something like that...

Moreover is it just me or the camera is not so impressive ? my brother LG 3 camera do same quality if not better than my new Lumia 930 =/
    09-30-2015 03:36 PM
    P.S maybe do you know how can I restart my phone just a restart like I do in my computer no Hard reset or Soft Reset or something like that...
    Hold simultaneously volume down and lock key for a couple of seconds or get one of those 'one touch restart' phone apps...

Moreover is it just me or the camera is not so impressive ? my brother LG 3 camera do same quality if not better than my new Lumia 930 =/
    Tend to disagree, you can hardly compare quality of those two sensors, L930 has one of the best cameras out there, mainly because its larger (1/2.5”) sensor (not as large as on 1020 but still larger than what the competition offers) and massive pixels count.

Check this out:
    Photo Compare Tool - GSMArena.com
    10-01-2015 12:44 AM