No Notification and no double tap to lock...

ShakedBenratzon

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Guys I need help I can not see notification center from my lock screen I mean I try to pull down the notification center from the top to the bottom and nothing happen only when I unlock my phone I can go to the notification center

Moreover I can not double tap to lock or unlock my phone it is just does not work any help =/

P.S

is it just me or sometime the screen color look purple o_O

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Guys I need help
let me try :)

I can not see notification center from my lock screen I mean I try to pull down the notification center from the top to the bottom and nothing happen only when I unlock my phone I can go to the notification center
There is an option under settings / Notifications & actions / Show notifications in action center when my phone is locked...

Moreover I can not double tap to lock or unlock my phone it is just does not work any help =/
You need to renable it, Settings / Extras / Touch / Double tap to wake up...

is it just me or sometime the screen color look purple o_O
Settings / Extras / Display, hit Colour profile and play a little bit with sliders..

ShakedBenratzon

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
let me try :)

Hey =D

There is an option under settings / Notifications & actions / Show notifications in action center when my phone is locked...

Thanks

You need to renable it, Settings / Extras / Touch / Double tap to wake up...

Thanks

Settings / Extras / Display, hit Colour profile and play a little bit with sliders..

and ummm Thanks =P

P.S maybe do you know how can I restart my phone just a restart like I do in my computer no Hard reset or Soft Reset or something like that...

Moreover is it just me or the camera is not so impressive ? my brother LG 3 camera do same quality if not better than my new Lumia 930 =/

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
P.S maybe do you know how can I restart my phone just a restart like I do in my computer no Hard reset or Soft Reset or something like that...
Hold simultaneously volume down and lock key for a couple of seconds or get one of those 'one touch restart' phone apps...

Moreover is it just me or the camera is not so impressive ? my brother LG 3 camera do same quality if not better than my new Lumia 930 =/
Tend to disagree, you can hardly compare quality of those two sensors, L930 has one of the best cameras out there, mainly because its larger (1/2.5”) sensor (not as large as on 1020 but still larger than what the competition offers) and massive pixels count.

Check this out:
Photo Compare Tool - GSMArena.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99