Vertical video with no sound

PsyOr

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have this issue when record a video (with any camera app that allow to record a video) vertically it's record without sound?
When records with device horizontal there is sound without any problems.

There is any reason/solution for this?
Software/hardware bug?

PsyOr

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
From what I've tested, there is a sound but very very low (like when you put the GoPro in the waterproof case).
At Lumia Camera 5 - its very very low sound, you must yell at the top of the microphone to get heard.
At Lumia Camera Classic - very low but little better then 5
At Camera (the stock app that comes with the device) - low, much much better then lumia camera's, but still low.

Also the speaker of the phone, while using during calls - its very low, you must speak into the microphone (the upper - when you use speaker mode) to get heard, very annoying and its ruin the ability of speaker,

GFulcrum

May 19, 2012
Visit site
From what I've tested, there is a sound but very very low (like when you put the GoPro in the waterproof case).
At Lumia Camera 5 - its very very low sound, you must yell at the top of the microphone to get heard.
At Lumia Camera Classic - very low but little better then 5
At Camera (the stock app that comes with the device) - low, much much better then lumia camera's, but still low.

Also the speaker of the phone, while using during calls - its very low, you must speak into the microphone (the upper - when you use speaker mode) to get heard, very annoying and its ruin the ability of speaker,

Anyone ever got to the bottom of this problem? I've recently discovered the same thing is happening to my Lumia 930. It's almost like the microphones are somehow synched with the screen rotation sensors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6