Navigation bar settings problem, can I get some help?

Gwenddoleu

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Navigation bar settings problem

Hello!

Hello!

I have last Win10 Mobile version (10586). Since I have done a hard reset I have the following problem:

My navigation bar buttons vibrate, and I want no vibration. When I go to settings->bonus->touch settings, the small app tells me that vibration is disabled (but it IS activated!) If I click on the related "switch" button, the app ask me to reboot or cancel. I click on reboot, but nothing happens, I only have a black screen with small dots, the phone doesn't reboot. And I still have the switch button indicating the false option (disabled while it IS activated).

Any others with the same bug?

monedetoune

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I had some problems with setting shortcuts (tiles being misplaced) problem fixed after 2 hard resets. but in your case, I suggest, if problems still persists, roll back to 8.1 and update fresh from it. might be an issue with old lingering system files.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Navigation bar settings problem

If the problem is annoying and you want to get it rectified then the only fool proof option is to roll back to 8.1 and then preform a clean upgrade to .29 and then .63 followed by another last hard reset.

Gwenddoleu

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Tried a hard reset after .63 update, alas it didn't solve the problem :-(
As you said, I suppose only way will be to roll back to 8.1, or wait that 10 can be installed clean with the tool...

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Navigation bar settings problem

You'll have to wait for Microsoft to release the updated firmware for a stock WM10 restore via WDRT which may happen any week now. If you can wait until that happens then all well, if not then Rollback to 8.1 >> Update to WM10 is the way to go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett