Just ordered a 930 in the UK for a decent price.

daymouse

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Found a 930 in the green on o2's website for ?119 so I've caved and ordered to give WM another go. I've had a 1020 which I loved but the lack of apps really annoyed me.

I've been through my apps on iOS and there's only really 2 that's are missing Amazon music and Santander banking which I think I can live with.

Other than that in hoping I won't miss Touch ID too much from my iPhone 6.

Just need a change I think.

Anyone else come from iOS? What have you missed?

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I moved from ios to android to wp.

I will say, though, that I've owned every higher end lumia (640 and up), and the 930 is the best of the best. It is a great phone.

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Makes me cringe to think i paid ?369 in Sept 14 [and that was a bargain at the time from ?450 release!!].

Was my first WP after years of iphones. Loved the experience so far. Great camera, 8.1 is a great OS, and the screen is beautiful. More than likely going to cave in and get a 950XL in the next few weeks - and be gutted that my 930 wont get more than ?80 on ebay..............

The mic/speaker problem is the only issue i've had with mine, will send in for repair when i get a new phone and get it fixed - the good thing about Lumias - the 2 year warranty.

Enjoy your new phone!

daymouse

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks hopefully pick it up tomorrow before the football. Yeah that's one of the bad points about anything other than apple. They just don't hold the value!

Although if I were to sell my iPhone 6 would get about ?400 so about 60% resale value. I remember when you used to be able to get over 75% for the same period

daymouse

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Gutted just picked it up on the way to the football and there's no juice in it! Boo have to wait to I get home to play tonight. First impressions as it feels like a typical quality Nokia. Feel good and solid. Oh and the green back is flipping bright!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99