hi, I had to deal with my Lumia 930 for it is not turning on and charging so here's the scenario. I was playing at my backyard and decided to put my phone in a table under the sun so after a while, it rained so we rushed back home and did something and when I was getting ready to sleep.

I suddenly forgot to get my phone and it was still raining outside so I rushed outside to get my phone and I was so worried I didn't know what to do I watched some youtube clip on what to do and I followed it so I went to get a blow dryer and started drying it and I took a bag of rice and chucked it in there (and by the way after I blow dried it I plugged it in because it was flat and the screen turned on and a small sentence appear). (error can't connect to any booth).

And so it turned off back again, I know I should haven't charged it as it will make a short circuit because the inside were wet. so I just left my phone in the bag of rice and just left it there for 2 days. After that, I tried to turn it on but nothings happening so I charged it for a while and still nothing I desperately need you help.
    12-22-2015 07:33 PM
    Unfortunately it is probably irreparably damaged by being left out in the rain, using a blow dryer (which just pushed the water deeper inside), and being turned on while still wet.

You'll need a new phone.
    12-22-2015 07:43 PM
    something new happen today I think its dry now because it has been a week.
    so I tried to charge it again and it vibrated and the selective keys kept flashing but the thing is thats all whats it can do right now
    12-27-2015 10:25 PM