At home I use BT as my ISP so have the BT Homehub. The 930 is set to connect to that when it needs an internet connection which it does. When away from home it will connect to the BT Wi-Fi with FON service provide by any other BT Homehub in range. The problem is that when at home it will sometimes, but not always, also connect to my own FON service rather than the hub itself. Two problems with this are that the download speed on the FON service is restricted and I regularly get the 'Your Hotmail account needs attention' because it won't sync over the FON service only on the homehub itself. I then have to manually select the homehub connection.

Is there any way I can set a priority so that if I am at home and in range of my homehub, it will connect to that and only connect to a FON (or any other alternative service, if it can't find my homehub?
    01-24-2016 03:06 AM
    Welcome to my problem!!

I haven't found any way to do as you want, generally it picks up my proper Wi-Fi but now and again, like you, it decides to connect to the FON one. It's not till I check and it says 'needs attention' I realise.

I think one of the issues is that it may select the strongest signal, but as they both come from the same router it can't decide which to connect to first?
    01-24-2016 12:08 PM
    Having been in and out of the house numerous times today, I've been checking it each time I come in and every time it had connected to the FON service. I was originally just tapping on the homehub to cause it to connect to that but I then tried a tap and hold on the FON entry in the list. I got a pop up menu with the option to delete it so I did, it immediately connected to the homehub and FON appeared at the bottom of the list. Since then it is connecting to the homehub every time so maybe the order that they appear in the list is relevant?

What will happen when I am away from home but in range of someone else's homehub though, I've no idea.
    01-24-2016 01:14 PM
    I have the same issue here and it is a real pain.
    01-27-2016 07:48 AM