Transferring data

percy percy

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

Juts trying to transfer my contacts from my Lumia 920 to a Lumia 930 using the Transfer my Data app. It has only partially worked. On the last screen it says 'done.' However, underneath it says 'The transfer is incomplete, but this is what was already copied.' And underneath that it says 'only 100 of 181 copied.'

I have tried turning off both phones several times but it just keeps coming up with this message; 'if it's not clear why there are problems connecting to your old phone, restarting the phone may help. You should then be able to connect your phones over Bluetooth and continue to transfer your data.'

However, nothing is working. Anyone know of what I can do, or do I need to do it manually?

Another thing, how do I transfer other things, such as windows and apps?

Many thanks.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
As long as you sign in with the same Microsoft account then the contacts should sync themselves. The same is true with the apps etc

percy percy

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks eusty. Just checked and you're right - they've all been transferred now. No sign of my photos yet though. Will try switching on and off again.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing you are using 8.1? If so the photos are not synced, but you can download then from OneDrive if you like.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster