How to get build 14267.1004 on Lumia 930?

Edwardlb20

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello All,

So I'm feeling pretty annoyed that MS is now only shipping the newest W10M preview builds to their most recent devices, and I'm sure that I am not the only one. Sucks that the Lumia 930 has only been out since July 2014 (19 Months?) and already it is loosing support. :unhappy:

So, I was thinking, is there a way to use Care Suite or Package Manager or something to force this new build onto my 930? - I realise that this would wipe my phone, but personally, I think it's worth it.

If you have any suggestions then please list them below...

Ed

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello All,

So I'm feeling pretty annoyed that MS is now only shipping the newest W10M preview builds to their most recent devices, and I'm sure that I am not the only one. Sucks that the Lumia 930 has only been out since July 2014 (19 Months?) and already it is loosing support. :unhappy:

So, I was thinking, is there a way to use Care Suite or Package Manager or something to force this new build onto my 930? - I realise that this would wipe my phone, but personally, I think it's worth it.

If you have any suggestions then please list them below...

Ed

Do NOT install insider builds on phones that aren't supposed to get them. They can ruin your phone or mess up the data Microsoft collects from the insider program.

This new development branch will come to other phones too, and rather soon. Your phone is not "loosing support".

Edwardlb20

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Do NOT install insider builds on phones that aren't supposed to get them. They can ruin your phone or mess up the data Microsoft collects from the insider program.

This new development branch will come to other phones too, and rather soon. Your phone is not "loosing support".

I literally do not care, I did a similar thing with my 820 back in the day, and it was the best job I've ever done.
I wasn't suggesting it was going to be easy nor safe...

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Actually, this isn't the forum for that, anyways. Read the rules. ;)

I will say, you'll get better luck at XDA forums for topics like this.

A side note, though, this isn't the first time Microsoft did this. When the Insider program started, it was only the high end phones that got it first, then a month or two later, the list started to grow. Sorry that you're annoyed, just have to bear with it, or find another way (that isn't here).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12