hi guys, I am new with the lumias, and i have a problem...

so, I started the wp10 installation with around 35% battery, downloaded it and at some point, phone just turned off.
    when i connect it to charger, it shows the charging icon, then after few seconds the two gearwheels show with the bar below them, and it goes goes goes until the random point where battery obviously dies again and phone dies. few seconds later, battery-gears thing shows up again...

I guess that software is broken, and my questions are:
    1. can I charge my battery on some faster way then with original charger because obviously, update drains battery faster then the battery charges
    2. can i do the hard reset via PC and how, because when I try the power+volume down/volume down reset i dont get any exclamation point that should show up (i guess??)

or should I just take it to the store and let them deal with it?

Regards
    03-20-2016 03:33 PM
    1) charge your device, leave it plugged in for a couple of hours
    2) open WDRT and select Device Not Detected and follow the on screen instructions.
    03-20-2016 04:14 PM
    but the problem is that device cant charge up, it loops same thing again and again... I will try to leave it on charger over night, we will see is it going to charge out the red area..

another thing happened, i got the :-( smiley after the gears, so i guess software is really broken...
    03-20-2016 04:19 PM
    but the problem is that device cant charge up, it loops same thing again and again... I will try to leave it on charger over night, we will see is it going to charge out the red area..

another thing happened, i got the :-( smiley after the gears, so i guess software is really broken...
    The :( basically means the software is broken and would need a restore using WDRT
    03-20-2016 05:03 PM
    done that, lumia working again, thank you !!
    03-20-2016 06:23 PM