I very much miss the 'Open in Lumia Camera' option when editing, which not only made accurate cropping easy, but also allowed you to twist the whole picture within the frame in order to correct horizontal errors. I see no way to do the latter using the present stock editing options. Is there something I'm missing?
    Also, I could be imagining it since I haven't taken many photos yet since the upgrade, but the quality of photos seems worse.
    I'm running the .164 build.
    03-21-2016 07:42 PM
    I was still able to download Lumia Camera for my Lumia 1020; you also should be able to download it again, either through the list of apps you've previously downloaded or by searching for it.

Some users have reported a deterioration in photo quality after Windows 10 Mobile, but I haven't noticed any changes so far.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-22-2016 08:04 AM
    ^ Yes, I was able to download that too, but when trying to open it, there is a message about the app being discontinued, and only the option to open Camera.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    03-22-2016 03:24 PM
    I just installed lumia camera classic by using sysapp pusher and it's working, but it's the one without rich capture or 4k video (4.xxx). I can reframe pictures with this app. Also read some people saying that lumia camera beta was still working but haven't checked yet.
    03-22-2016 05:11 PM
    I just installed lumia camera classic by using sysapp pusher and it's working, but it's the one without rich capture or 4k video (4.xxx). I can reframe pictures with this app. Also read some people saying that lumia camera beta was still working but haven't checked yet.
    Thank you so much for that! I was unaware of SysApp Pusher. I've now downloaded Lumia Camera Classic and it does indeed allow you to reframe in the old way. Wonderful! :)

There are some other old favourites in there that I've also grabbed. :)

Last edited by belodion; 03-22-2016 at 06:27 PM.
    03-22-2016 06:17 PM
    You're welcome, enjoy!
    belodion likes this.
    03-23-2016 05:31 PM
    Thank you so much for that! I was unaware of SysApp Pusher. I've now downloaded Lumia Camera Classic and it does indeed allow you to reframe in the old way. Wonderful! :)

There are some other old favourites in there that I've also grabbed. :)

Just asking, but what region is your phone set to? Cant install Lumia Camera Classic, even with SysApp pushed
    03-25-2016 11:43 AM
    Just asking, but what region is your phone set to? Cant install Lumia Camera Classic, even with SysApp pushed
    UK.

03-25-2016 03:02 PM