Photo Editing W10m

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I very much miss the 'Open in Lumia Camera' option when editing, which not only made accurate cropping easy, but also allowed you to twist the whole picture within the frame in order to correct horizontal errors. I see no way to do the latter using the present stock editing options. Is there something I'm missing?
Also, I could be imagining it since I haven't taken many photos yet since the upgrade, but the quality of photos seems worse.
I'm running the .164 build.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I was still able to download Lumia Camera for my Lumia 1020; you also should be able to download it again, either through the list of apps you've previously downloaded or by searching for it.

Some users have reported a deterioration in photo quality after Windows 10 Mobile, but I haven't noticed any changes so far.

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
^ Yes, I was able to download that too, but when trying to open it, there is a message about the app being discontinued, and only the option to open Camera.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

chris_gt

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I just installed lumia camera classic by using sysapp pusher and it's working, but it's the one without rich capture or 4k video (4.xxx). I can reframe pictures with this app. Also read some people saying that lumia camera beta was still working but haven't checked yet.

belodion

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I just installed lumia camera classic by using sysapp pusher and it's working, but it's the one without rich capture or 4k video (4.xxx). I can reframe pictures with this app. Also read some people saying that lumia camera beta was still working but haven't checked yet.

Thank you so much for that! I was unaware of SysApp Pusher. I've now downloaded Lumia Camera Classic and it does indeed allow you to reframe in the old way. Wonderful! :)

There are some other old favourites in there that I've also grabbed. :)

Last edited:

Mark Seychell

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Thank you so much for that! I was unaware of SysApp Pusher. I've now downloaded Lumia Camera Classic and it does indeed allow you to reframe in the old way. Wonderful! :)

There are some other old favourites in there that I've also grabbed. :)

Just asking, but what region is your phone set to? Cant install Lumia Camera Classic, even with SysApp pushed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss