i want to record a phone call on my Nokia Lumia 930
    03-26-2016 04:32 PM
    I don't believe that the 930 has this option. The 950/XL will or already do.

Nonetheless you can check, by going to settings > system > phone > manage recorded phone calls

If that last option is not there, then this feature is most likely reserved for the actual phones that came with w10m installed or it might be available more widely with a later build

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-26-2016 06:08 PM
    I have no option like manage recorded phone calls as you say. But why can I not record a phone call ? its only the Windows 10 software that needs to give me that option. Every other phone with Android has this option, I hear many people complaining if I knew this before I would not have bought this phone and will probably sell this one, this is what reality is for many. I am sure this is not the intention of Nokia. But if there will not come any solution I'm affraid this will happen and I will not even consider to buy a Windows phone ever again.
    03-27-2016 02:54 AM
    I have no option like manage recorded phone calls as you say. But why can I not record a phone call ? its only the Windows 10 software that needs to give me that option. Every other phone with Android has this option, I hear many people complaining if I knew this before I would not have bought this phone and will probably sell this one, this is what reality is for many. I am sure this is not the intention of Nokia. But if there will not come any solution I'm affraid this will happen and I will not even consider to buy a Windows phone ever again.
    Then the option hasn't been released for your phone yet or it might never get released. Fact is we're just a fan forum and we don't posses the information you seek.

The reason why call recording wasn't an option previously is part of the reason why WP are/were considered the most secure phones. Certain apps couldn't fully interact with each other. This is changing with w10, but it's just in it's starters phase.

I'm sorry to hear you'll be moving on, but I hope you can find a buyer for your phone :) We have a marketplace thread within the forums, perhaps you can find someone there
    03-27-2016 12:46 PM