Hi All,

Wish someone just to explain how motion would work with lumia 930, it is enabled and 2.0 updated, upgraded to windows 10, everything seems find i have no issues at all, well, very minor ones, i have enabled motion and installed Windows Health, but it does not track my steps at all.

Do i have to install another app as Windows Health works only with Ms Band or what.

Thanks all.
    04-03-2016 07:38 AM
    Hello SFabio,

I had the same problem since I upgraded to Windows 10 a few months ago (insider). Microsoft Health does not read motion data and Windows Health & Fitness (which was awesome) is discontinued. This problem was bugging me a lot as I'm trying to track my steps and lose weight. I sent many many feedbacks to microsoft explaining that the damn Microsoft Health app does not read the motion data. After some time I concluded that they do not even read our feedbacks.

Then yesterday I revert back to windows 8.1 and saw the old version of Health & Fitness app installed, working and tracking my steps very well. So, I decided to upgrade to windows 10 again but prevent Health & Fitness app from updating, in order to keep it in the phone. I turned automatic updates off in the store app, I manually update the apps I want updated. Now I'm using Health & Fitness app in windows 10.

It's a bit slower compared to windows 8.1 but at least finally I have an app tracking my steps. I suggest you try this. I used Windows Device Recovery tool in order to go back windows 8.1. Good luck.
    SFabio likes this.
    04-04-2016 02:43 AM
    Ooooooh, walking a mile, i do have to restore it to old version then upgrade it once again, i like the way you have done it, i guess i will do this next weekend.

Thanks Kataruna, i appreciate it.
    04-05-2016 01:00 AM
    Hi Kataruna,

Any ideas if i do reset to my phone, will i have Here Drive+ installed or i do need to install it, as Here has removed it from Apps market.
    04-06-2016 07:49 AM
    Hi SFabio,

Here Drive+ was installed as well when I went back to Windows 8.1. But I forgot to prevent it from updating after upgrading to windows 10 again. I suggest you do that just like you do with Health & Fitness app. It's a beautiful app.
    SFabio likes this.
    04-09-2016 01:38 AM
    Thanks Kataruna :)
    04-09-2016 04:10 AM
    UP! Is it really the only way? Looks too much for such a problem... Since Runtastic me was working on 8.1 and now it is not on W10 :( Nor do any other step program... Sucks...
    07-29-2016 03:33 AM
    yeah. same stuff
    08-06-2016 01:52 PM