I am receiving an error message when trying to back up my windows 930 phone. I have followed advice left by previous people such as deleting previous backups. Now I have no back up.
    04-25-2016 06:41 AM
    I saw your post heading and came here to say "delete the previous backups", but I see someone's already told you to try that. Once you're sure that all of the previous backups are deleted, try restarting your phone and then try to do a backup again. (Hold down the power and volume down buttons together for about 10 seconds until it vibrates)

Also, are you sure you have enough free space on your Onedrive for the backup? You might also consider removing any games or apps that you don't use to make the backup smaller. You can also modify what's backed up in the backup settings.
    I saw your post heading and came here to say "delete the previous backups", but I see someone's already told you to try that. Once you're sure that all of the previous backups are deleted, try restarting your phone and then try to do a backup again. (Hold down the power and volume down buttons together for about 10 seconds until it vibrates)

Also, are you sure you have enough free space on your Onedrive for the backup? You might also consider removing any games or apps that you don't use to make the backup smaller. You can also modify what's backed up in the backup settings.
    04-25-2016 07:32 AM