Nokia Lumia 930 model old and history today?

wp patrick

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 930 model old and history today

Can someone say if the Nokia Lumia 930 update is a old model and history today. I own the Nokia Lumia 930 update for 6 months and i like windows phone very much and i become a little bit a fan of it by readig and things like that. Mine problem now is i only see and hear about the Lumia 950 and mobile windows phone 10 on Windows Central. I know i can change mine phone to mobile windows 10 but i still have questions about the model. Can someone say which Lumia phone i must buy for the next time. I see now the meaning of the Lumia 950 by reading the forums on Windows but i am still fond of the Lumia 930. Small model now or say i am happy and do not look to the big ones.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 930 model old and history today

I've moved your thread to the 930 section in the hope that other 930 owners can offer good insight.

I think the 930 is a wonderful phone.
I don't have it myself yet I wish I did.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

you don't hear about the 930 because there are just no news about it.

sure, they don't sell it anymore, there are just no news on it, but that's just how it is. over time, all models will fade from the public eye. the 950 will be like your 930 in time.

so don't worry about it.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site

The 930 is a great handset even now, it's not so much of a difference between the 930 and 950 as you might expect. I had a 930 and now have a 950, and although I don't regret getting the 950. I could probably stuck with it for another year, performance and screen quality were very good, though towards the end the battery was letting me down. Ran Windows 10 well.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Or pick up a 950 cheaply, picked mine up for ?260 UK on Ebay. You can always say wait for the next best thing, but there will someone when the next ones come out also saying wait for the next gen, if you go on like that, you'll never buy anything. But you pays your money and you takes your choice.

areithropos

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
The 930 itself is nice and wonderful but is today at best a poor relation for Microsoft. I would not buy one again today, it has flaws and gets no new firmware anymore. At least I deem it unlikely.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
But it works fine with Redstone already. With regard to firmware, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I have the 950, but my wife has the 930 still, and she runs the same build of W10M Redstone as me without issue (at least without any different issues to me). She doesn't use the phone in the same way I do, so for her there are no issues at all in day to day use. I see more issues as I use my phone to do a lot more things.

Lee Power

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site

I'm sticking with my L930 until Surface phone comes along. I like the 930 so much I've even put a replacement battery in it to keep it going.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss