930 camera problems

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday I have installed Windows 10 1607 build on my Lumia 930. Phone works great and everything is great but there's one problem with the camera. I can take few pictures and then phone reboots itself. I can take pictures with some third party apps with no problems but this happens just with native camera app. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday I have installed Windows 10 1607 build on my Lumia 930. Phone works great and everything is great but there's one problem with the camera. I can take few pictures and then phone reboots itself. I can take pictures with some third party apps with no problems but this happens just with native camera app. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

I'm having the same problem with my Lumia Icon. It's not as consistent as yours though. Sometimes I can get away with taking 20-30 photos before it restarts itself. Still not ideal.

This is probably just a compatibility bug that we need to be reporting via the feedback hub.

bluekalo

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
im having issues with my camera like it stutters sometimes and there is an issue on its 1st playback of video im on the fast ring latest build.. and the microphone issue wew lots of problems

Prasanth Sylvester

Dec 13, 2016
Visit site
The main issue is with the front camera. The JPG processing isnt quite good.
If I click, it takes photo and saves it (photo.jpg), compare this photo with screen shot; Screen shot is far far better. Why cant just take screen shot and save it.

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Quite some time ago my lumia started saving 4 pics for each HDR shot. I know that has always been like that but before, but those ev-, ev+ etc weren't visible in the Photos app like they are now. Annoying to have so many pics showing up for each HDR + the onedrive copies of them all. Does anyone know of any solution to that problem? Linked duplicates does nothing...

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Could you tell how does the camera button work for you? When you start Camera app, and try to take a photo with the hardware camera button, does the phone restarts then too?

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss