Static lines on default camera app

JumarChano

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Whenever I try to take a photo using the default camera app, there are static lines showing after the photo was taken.* since the panorama was added, it just showed up. And when I tried to use a third party camera app (Camera 360 Sight) there are no noise.

Front cam, video, and panorama don't have those noises. Even when using the default camera app.

does this have a fix already?

WiedemS

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
I am having the same issue on my Lumia 930.
Not sure when it started, on vacation now and only noticing it now.

A fix for this would be great, as I though the camera would be good enough to take a couple of pictures....

gnocchia

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Same issue. I solved the problem installing a third party, paid camera app (Clever Camera). Microsoft is doing pretty bad to old Lumia phones. It's not like iPhones which usually work well with recent software. Sometimes I think on downgrading to Windows 8.1.

fallback

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I had this issue with windows 10 too and i decided to switch back to 8.1 and I'm gonna wait until they fix this camera app.

fallback

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
The only solution I see is roll back to 8.1 and update to release preview. I'm currently on Windows 10 Release Preview amd camera works fine now.

Niel A

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
The only solution I see is roll back to 8.1 and update to release preview. I'm currently on Windows 10 Release Preview amd camera works fine now.

Were u able also to change the image size thru the camera settings? I can't seem to change mine. The setting is grayed out meaning it's non-adjustable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium