Wm10 insider

ep1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
okay so I picked up the 930 I thought you would get WM10 without the insider program.
I updated to 10.014393.67 is this latest and if do you get out of the insider program. were can I check the mics.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
okay so I picked up the 930 I thought you would get WM10 without the insider program.
I updated to 10.014393.67 is this latest and if do you get out of the insider program. were can I check the mics.

to get W10M, you can either use windows upgrade advisor app or use windows insider app.
4393.67 is the latest official release. If you get out of the insider program now, you will still receive regular monthly official updates for your phone

I'm not sure about the mics - you want to know if they work or you wish to test/calibrate them?

ep1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
to get W10M, you can either use windows upgrade advisor app or use windows insider app.
4393.67 is the latest official release. If you get out of the insider program now, you will still receive regular monthly official updates for your phone

I'm not sure about the mics - you want to know if they work or you wish to test/calibrate them?

both? just was hearing that they stop working when you updated to wm 10

jadonx

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
were can I check the mics.
Does your voice recorder app. still work?, record a video a video and play back with headphones and check that you here sound in both speakers. Also nobody could hear me when phone was on speakerphone setting.
Just sent my phone back to amazon for repair because mine were broke. I thought it was the update but I went back to 8.1 and still no joy so used upgrade adviser and went back to win.10. I think some have made out the upgrade exposes a weakness in some phones which I find strange( speaking as an elec. technician).
John

ep1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Does your voice recorder app. still work?, record a video a video and play back with headphones and check that you here sound in both speakers. Also nobody could hear me when phone was on speakerphone setting.
Just sent my phone back to amazon for repair because mine were broke. I thought it was the update but I went back to 8.1 and still no joy so used upgrade adviser and went back to win.10. I think some have made out the upgrade exposes a weakness in some phones which I find strange( speaking as an elec. technician).
John

dam just recorded off you-tube and could only hear on one side. and did the speaker phone no sound :crying:

Last edited:

ep1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
this one purchase from amazon international ver. no warranty so back it goes. you would think if this was a software problem Wm would have had a fix for it,a two yr old phone. Im done trying to support wm if they don't want to be in this business just like BB.
iphone or android ****.:angry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon