Lumia 930 Windows 10 issues

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey there guys,

I'm facing couple of issues in my 930 so I wanted to know am I they only one with those problems?

1. Live tiles are not updating
- Outlook and Calendar apps are not showing newest content. Groove music won't change artist picture while changing the song.
- Only solution I found is to resize the tile to get it updated.

2. Missing notifications
- There's ton of apps that are not showing notifications. Sometimes they do but mostly not. Windows Central app especially. When I open the app there are like 5 new articles which I never got notification for.

3. Screen flickering
- I've changed two brand new L930 devices and both are having the same issue. Screen flickers sometimes while on white/bright background. Windows 10 problem or what?

4. Dolby effect
- From latest release preview which is .351 turning Dolby on, doesn't make any noticeable difference in sound loudness.

5. Camera gets stuck
- While taking a picture, camera app sometimes closes itself and picture was never taken. Going to gallery to see last picture it stucks on Loading image.

If you found any solution to any of these problems, please inform. Thanks

Niel A

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
Best solution is to revert back to win8.1 then subscribe to fast/release ring..
I'm running fast ring buil 14959

Niel A

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
I've resolved a lot of problems by reverting back to win8, update to denim, update all apps and install languages needed for cortana THEN upgrade to insider RELEASE preview for W10 Mobile.. All is well for my LUMIA 930. Currently running W10 Build 14393.479

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I've resolved a lot of problems by reverting back to win8, update to denim, update all apps and install languages needed for cortana THEN upgrade to insider RELEASE preview for W10 Mobile.. All is well for my LUMIA 930. Currently running W10 Build 14393.479

How did you manage to load windows phone 8 back on your Lumia 930?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss